Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thing 13

Another nifty tool, this. Over the past few years, I've had several occasions to speak to various groups, and often used a slideshow to complement my talks. Although some of these talks were recorded, I've never had a way to include the slideshow...except to attach it personally by e-mail, or give it via flashdrive. Until now.

In theory, I could include an MP3 file of the talk, and sync it with the slideshow. Although I have to admit it does make me a bit nervous to have a presentation meant for a particular group "out there" for anyone to consume...out of context.

This particular slideshow comes is adapted from a talk I did on some major figures in the modern era of scripture translation...except for the last two, which are in there by way of comparing and contrasting the movement to split the atom and to translate scripture into every known language.
Thing 13
View more presentations from Eric .

No comments:

Post a Comment