Saturday, January 31, 2009

Online Calendar (Thing 12)

For this thing, I tried the "30Boxes" application, which is basically a calendar program. Many of the other applications looked quite interesting and useful, but I've long had a desire to try to synthesize/ streamline the often disparate bits of my life, and so this is my newest stab. For it to work, it will have to link into the things I do everyday, like check e-mail. If I can make the calendar part of my homepage, for instance, it might actually work for me.

I found 30Boxes fairly easy to use, although the means of entering...or especially editing...information was not the best I've seen. I do like the option of being able to share the calendar with others...this could really come in handy, I should think, especially in coordination events with family members...

No comments:

Post a Comment