Tuesday, December 16, 2008

23 Things - The 1st Thing

I suppose I could say that the first thing I want to learn is to be able to follow directions! Thus, my second blog is the first (?) It would also be great to use the knowledge gained through "23 Things" not as a way to appear cutting edge, or to create work for students, self, or others...but to use it as a way to better communicate and learn. In other words, to not let medium eclipse (or take the place of) message. True dialogue is key to true education, in my experience...

1 comment:

  1. Looks like we are cut from the same cloth!
    I only read instructions when all else fails.
    It will be interesting to see how closely our experiences are as we go through this learning.

    I never back down from new technology, but I don't explore unless I can see some sort of use. Too much out there otherwise!

    ReplyDelete